Saturday, March 27, 2010

Daddy Scrubs


When Baby G was born, all my husband wanted for the hospital was a pair of scrubs. He always had this image that all dads get to wear scrubs when their child is born. I don't know what the fascination was with this, but needless to say, he was very disappointed when he realized he didn't get scrubs when Baby G was born.


Two years later, I found Daddy Scrubs! These scrubs are for father's at all stages of fatherhood. Being especially perfect for the Dad's stay at the hospital. These doctor-like scrubs let everyone know who the Dad is, with fun lettering across them saying "I'm the Daddy!" You can also get T-shirts with the same "I'm the Daddy!" on them. My husband was so excited to get these, and of course, can't to have another little one, when he can where these scrubs in the hospital. He tells me how comfortable they are and (he is going to kill me) has made up a dance with Baby G, that he calls "the Daddy" dance, that he can only do when he is wearing his scrubs. Daddy Scrubs was nice enough to give us a complimentary pair for a review, but I know I am going to have to buy him another pair! They come in green, khaki or blue and are under $40.

No comments:

Google Search

Google