Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Triumph Advance Deluxe Convertible Car Seat

I know how frustrating it can be to search for a car seat for your child. There are so many questions that go through your mind...How can I find an affordable car seat that is also safe, Will that fit in my car, will there be one that matches my style, Is there a car seat out there that will accommodate my child for many years and be comfortable? I have the answer to all these questions...Evenflo. Evenflo offers many different car seats all with great ratings. The Triumph Advance Deluxe is super affordable and meets or exceeds the US Safety Standards. This seat is a bit large, but Evenflo offers many different options. If you want to find out specifics, visit www.carseatdata.org. The Triumph Advance is aesthetically pleasing, being offered in neutral tones, sure to match any style or car interior. And yes, this car seat is a huge money saver, accommodating children up to 50 lbs! With very plush upholstry (that is washable) and extra padding, your little one will surely be comfortable for all the years you use the Triumph Advance by Evenflo.

Let's talk facts:
  1. Uses the convenient latch system or belts
  2. Rear-facing 5-35 lbs
  3. Forward-facing 20-50 lbs
  4. Removeable body and infand head support pillows
  5. Multi position recline
  6. Easy to use knobs to tighten straps
  7. EPP energy absorbing foam liner
  8. Fold down cup holders
  9. Removeable, washable pads
  10. 2 buckle strap positions
  11. Meets US safety standards

I do have a few comments on these facts. I am so happy to finally have a carseat where the straps are easy to adjust. Having these knobs are so helpful, you don't have to struggle with straps. These are so easy to use, you can easily adjust the straps every time you put your little on into the Triumph Advance. The EPP energy absorbing foam is a great added feature. If you have ever been in an accident, you know how sore you are the next day. This foam helps absorb the jolting energy instead of it being transferred to your child. I love this! This car seat is all about accommodating the growing child, from the adjustable straps to the 2 buckle strap postions available, Evenflo helps parents save money without compromising safety! The one downside to this car seat, you definitely need the directions for this one. And to my dismay, the directions were extremely cryptic. However, once I figured those out, the installation was quick and painless. I think this is one compromise I am willing to make, so get out those reading glasses! I have found that Evenflo produces superior quality products and at great prices. You can find it at Babies R Us for about $150.

No comments:

Google Search

Google