Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bumkins Bibs

What a great bib I have found! I am sure everyone feels the same as I do, I am constantly washing my little ones bibs. Laundry is so time consuming as it is, not having to wash 21 bibs a week sure frees up some time for me.

Bumkins bibs are waterproof and stain proof, simply rinse them in the sink and let them air dry. These bibs are lightweight and soft, they are not stiff like plastic bibs. Don't be fooled though, these bibs are extremely durable! There is a catch-all pocket at the bottom of this bib, which seems to catch everything that falls out of my little ones mouth. I love that the Bumkins bibs are made out of 100% polyester, which means they are PVC free, vinyl free and phthalate free! One less chemically treated product that we have to worry about. There are many cute and trendy designs for every style, everyone is sure to find one that fits their child's personality. Another plus is that these bibs are made in the U.S.! I do wish that there was a snap in the back instead of velcro, my little one always seems to pull on her bibs. However, this, I can live with.

You can purchase these bibs on the Bumkins website (which will give you a chance to check out all the great products they have to offer) for about $8 each or on the Babies R Us site as a 3 pack for $18. I think that these bibs are a bit expensive, however, in the long run, I think they will end up saving you money.

No comments:

Google Search

Google