Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dapple Baby

I can not wait to tell you all about the great baby cleaning products I found. The brand is Dapple and they specialize in cleaning products for households that have little ones running around.

All their cleaning products are natural based, they are phtalate free, paraben free and SLES & dye free. They take advantage of the natural cleaning powers that nature offers, using ingrediants derived from fruits.

I tried out the travel size dish liquid and toy spray. Both worked great for me and contained a pleasant scent from pure lavender essential oil. The dish liquid was able to get all my dishes clean, even the sippy cups that had dried milk in the cap and there was no residue left over. The toy spray is easy to use, spray on and wipe off. What a great way to let your little ones share their toys but not worry about all the germs! This spray worked great on my countertops too.

You can find Dapple at Babies R Us and is very affordable!

No comments:

Google Search

Google