Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Magic




As you all know, I am all for using organic or all natural products for Baby G. However, sometimes they are not handy and something else has to be used. I want to share Baby Magic with you. I am sure everyone knows Baby Magic, I think that is what I was most familar with...that "baby" smell that is so famous!

I tried the Gentle Hair & Body Wash and the Baby Lotion. Both seemed to work very well. The wash is tear free, dye free and hypoallergenic. It rinsed off easily and did not create any irritation on Baby G's sensitive skin. I liked that it could be used as a body wash and a shampoo. It left Baby G's skin feeling clean but soft at the same time. The Baby Lotion was really nice and pleasant smelling. It is enriched with vitamins and left Baby G's skin feeling ultra soft but not greasy. I liked that it absorbed fast and I was able to put her clothes on right away without them getting stuck on her greasy skin.

Overall, I thought Baby Magic was a good product and would purchase. I would like to see them come out with an all natural or Organic line though! You can purchase Baby Magic at Drugstore.com and Amazon.com.

No comments:

Google Search

Google