Wednesday, June 24, 2009

erbaorganics-Ecofriendly, Organic Skincare for Baby & Momma




Everyone knows I am all for organic anything! I found erbaorganics while searching the internet for a natural, organic baby wash. erbaorganics baby wash is a natural and mild wash that left baby G's skin feeling soft and moisturized. This wash is great for baby's sensitive skin, it does not over dry or irritate. It is hard to find a good wash that actually cleans! Baby G has such sensitive skin that I have been hesitant to try anything other than what the dermatologist has given us, which of course, is not organic. How great it was to find a wash that was free of harmful parabens, pesticides, SLS's and artificial coloring. When I opened the bottle, I could smell the organic lavender and chamomile that left baby G's skin smelling and feeling good.




erbaorganics has a full line of natural skincare for baby & Momma. At $13 a bottle for the wash I think it is a great deal compared to other organic skincare lines. Especially since erbaorganics donates 15% to the Worldwide Orphans Foundation.

No comments:

Google Search

Google