Saturday, June 6, 2009

kokopax Tote


kokopax started with a Mom & Dad looking a modern, fashionable yet functional baby carrier. Today, they provide fun and fashionable baby carriers, sun hats and totes.


The kokopax tote is made from 100% cotton canvas and comes in 6 stylish patterns. The tote is lined with a durable nylon fabric. It comes with an attachable mini-tote, which is great for money and your ID, a good amount of pockets, a key fob and a bottle compartment.


I found that the kokopax tote was so fun looking and provided a lot of room for everything I needed to bring for Baby G. All the items I packed were easily accessible and I did not have to dig around looking for what I needed. I got so many compliments on the kokopax tote! It was great for our first outing to the beach last weekend. I would recommend this tote to any stylish mom or even a fun gal without a little one! Don't forget about the discount code offered to the right, for 10% off your order at the kokopax site.

No comments:

Google Search

Google