Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Infantino 2 in 1 Shopping Cart Cover/Highchair Cover

I know, you are all thinking "oh great, another baby company trying to sell something I don't need." That is what I thought too. In fact, I got two of these shopping cart/highchair covers for my shower and I returned them. Now, I find myself going to the grocery store and wishing that I had one of those covers. Not only so my baby does not come in contact with all the germs on the cart, but so she is comfortable too. And when my husband and I go to restaraunts, I think the same thing. I end up shoving a blanket around my daughter so she doesn't flop over and is comfy!

http://www.infantino.com

Infantino has come up with the best of the two products! It is a 2 in1 Shopping Cart/Highchair Cover. I have been using this product for about a month now and I love it. Several Moms from my discussion group have similiar ones that are a different brand and are made of plastic. They are envious of my plush, stylish cover! Until I think of a better format, I think I will stick with the pros and cons way of reviewing products. I only found 1 con to this cover and a ton of pros, these are listed below...

Cons:

1. The Infantino 2 in 1 Shopping Cart/Highchair Cover is a little bulky and hard to fit in a diaper bag.

Pros:

1. Everyone loves 2 in 1! It has duel purposes in one handy cover. You can use it to cover shopping cart seats and to cover highchairs. It even stretches over the entire seat!

2. It provides superior protection from dirt and grime. It has Microban protection, which inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria.

3. It is so soft and comfy! The padding provides protection against sharp edges on highchairs and carts.

4. It has large pockets to hold just about anything you need it to. Put a bottle in it, your cell phone, car keys or some snacks!

5. There are several loops attached that you can hang toys from. Every child loves to play with stuff, why not fill your shopping trip with smiles and giggles rather than frowns and screams!

6. This is great, it is machine washable! Let your child get food or drool on it, that is okay! Throw it in the wash and it is as good as new!

7. I love the design. There are so many to choose from. Of course they have the "kid" themed covers with circus animals and fish, but they also have the stylish, more adult looking covers. I have a very stylish cover-it is tan with cream, grey and light blue cirles with fun stenciled looking flowers.

8. And of course, you can't forget the price...it is very inexpensive! Depending on the type you choose, you can get one for around $29.99. Who can beat that? What a great price.

This Infantino 2 in 1 Shopping Cart/Highchair Cover is definitely worth buying. I think this would be a great gift for new moms (or dads)!

No comments:

Google Search

Google