Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Favorite Baby

Could I ever love someone so much? Who knew that this little girl could bring so much to my life and surprise me every day! I am sitting here, with Grayce who is testing out her voice...by screaming, and thinking "Wow, this noise does not bother me at all...in fact, I love it!" I used to be the person in the restaraunts or stores that wondered why parents could not control their children. Now I know, those screaming children were not being naughty-they were talking! However, I still believe there are parents that let their children run a muck no matter where they are.

Grayce is the love of my life! As much as I don't want to wake up at the crack of dawn, I don't want my husband to go get her out of her crib, because I want to be the first thing she sees in the morning. And I can't wait to see that big gummy smile as I peer over the crib. The excitement she experiences is unparalleled. If only we could all get so excited when we see a bird wandering through our yard.

My husband and I know how blessed we are and hope that others know how blessed they are with their little one.

No comments:

Google Search

Google