Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hoohobbers...What? Hoohobbers!


What is a Hoohobber you ask? Hoohobbers produces "unique speciality products for Baby & Toddlers." I am specifically going to talk about their diaper bags. These bags are a stylish modification to the every day diaper bag. They have over 40 different designs in 3 different styles; the messenger bag, the tote and the backpack. You can even get these bags monogrammed for an added $12 (which gets you free shipping).

These bags are not only stylish, they are functional as well. They are made out of denier nylon, which makes them tough and durable. The bottoms are reinforced and the sides & pockets are lined. These bags come with the standard changing pad, as most bags do. There are 3 open bottle pockets and 1 zipper pocket across one side. What could make this bag better? It is machine washable! When they say machine washable, they mean it. I did not find any fading or fraying when I washed this bag.

There are two things I would change about my messenger style bag. First, I would make the strap longer, or at least adjustable. Second, I need more room. There could be more pockets and it definitely needs to be "expandable." It is great for a quick stroll or trip to the mall, when you don't have to pack everything!

Overall, Hoohobbers has great products and I would recommend the diaper bags. I love the style and got many compliments. It is competitively priced at $70 and if there are other things at their site you like, spend over $75 and get free shipping. And for all of you Chicago parents...this product is made right here in Chicago. Gotta love local products.

No comments:

Google Search

Google