Thursday, September 11, 2008

Separation Anxiety

I fully know that I am being so silly about this, but I am starting to have separation anxiety as we prepare to get rid of Grayce's baby carrier and move strictly to a convertible car seat. We have been using an Evenflo convertible car seat on and off for some time now. However, I am clinging to the infant carrier with all my might! This is partially because once it is put away in storage, that means my little baby is growing up. However, that is not the main reason. It is so easy to tote Grayce around with her carrier. She has not out grown it yet, she is very petite! I can run errands and take her in and out of the car with ease. With the convertible car seat, the in and out of the car does not make her a happy camper. She hates it! She often falls asleep in the car and the carrier makes it so much easier to take her in without waking her. Which let me tell you, makes for a very peaceful dinner out! Think if I had to take her out of the car seat, wake her up and then stick her in a high chair she does not want to be in! Yikes, we will definitely be having less dinners out. I have grown quite attached to my infant carrier. Everyone is telling me that I have to let go and move on. Is this really necessary?

No comments:

Google Search

Google