- the front wheel swivels 360 degrees or can lock in position for joggers
- includes an air pump, foot muff and cup holder
- handle bar adjusts to accomodate the taller or shorter parents
- all the fabric is removalbe and washable
- large basket below
- fits a child up to 45 lbs
- car seat ready, it includes a car seat adapter for many car seats
- 5 point adjustable harness
- zip off canopy
- 4 position reclining back rest
I am sad to send this stroller back, however, there were several things that I felt could be improved upon. The Indie is listed as being a "mere 20lbs." To me, that is very heavy! I felt that this stroller was too heavy to be traveling with. I won't go into my trip downtown on the train with my daughter, diaper bag, car seat and the 20lb stroller! It is listed as a jogging stroller, however, I would not jog with it. Even with the front wheel locked it did not seem stable. I love strollers that have the reclining backrest. The Indie did have this, however, it was very hard to release and re-position. Finally, I have been using this stroller for 3 months, taking it everywhere with me (since it is so stylish) and I still can not figure out how to fold it. It takes me a lot of time (and words that should not be repeated) to finally figure out how to fold it!
Overall, I felt that there were way more advantages than drawbacks to this stroller and would recommend it to others (but keep your folding directions handy).