Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Mommy Hook


When I received the Mommy Hook, I have to tell you that I was definitely skeptical. I figured this was just another product that really was not useful. I am happy to say that I was wrong!


The Mommy Hook helped me out in several situations when I did not have enough hands, and no more room in the stroller, to carry one more bag! The Mommy Hook fit nicely on my stroller handles and was able to hold all my shopping bags! When I got home, all I needed to carry was my Mommy Hook, that conveniently had all my bags already attached to it. This durable hook is made of heavy duty aluminum and will not break like cheap, plastic hangers.


Check out the Mommy Hook and you will be "hooked" too!

1 comment:

Staci A said...

I was skeptical at first too, but I love mine as well and use it all the time.

Google Search

Google