Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 13-Sensa

Day 13 is here. I am almost 2 weeks into my Sensa journey and proud to say, 2lbs down! I don't feel like I am losing weight like others have, but maybe I will start to lose more rapidly since I have been doing it for 2 weeks now. I definitely see my portion sizes decreasing and I do not feel like I am being deprived. I feel fuller faster and have overcome the feeling that I just want to eat more because it is so yummy! As before, I still have my cravings, but I LOVE to snack! When I do snack, I have less. I am not sure if I have less because of Sensa or because I am too lazy to sprinkly my tastants on each and every chip, so I just stop eating. Either way, I am still moving towards my goal of eating less. I have been trying to walk at least 30 minutes a day but have not been very successful with that. I would say that I walk 3 times a week, which is a start. Wish me luck as I continue losing :)

No comments:

Google Search

Google